Teacher Visa

Non-Immigrant Visa (Non-B)

Teachers Visa or experts in a case study. Non-Immigrant Visa (Non-B)
If you wish to teach in schools, both public and private institutions that foreigners can apply for a visa. Non-Immigrant Visa (Non-B) at the Thai Embassy Abroad or can be require to the Immigration Bureau at Jangwattana. It can be live in Thailand for 3 months.
when foreigners get Non-B visa and apply for a work permit at the Ministry of Labour. After that can apply 1-year Business Visa, the visa a person must be made within 30 days of the visa when live in Thailand.